Halifax is one of the largest economic and significant cities located in Atlantic Canada, on the east coast. The capital of the province of Nova Scotia is home to approximately 410,000 residents as of 2017.
The Halifax Regional Municipality is located in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia, and has a landmass covering approximately 5,850 km², which is actually larger than the nearby province of Prince Edward Island. Other cities and towns close to Halifax include Dartmouth, Bridgewater, Truro, Liverpool, Sherbrooke, New Glasgow, and many more.
The city stretches across the south central border of Nova Scotia, and touches the Atlantic Ocean, making the oceanic humid climate relatively mild in the winter, yet warm in the summer. Temperatures can range from -8 C to 24 C throughout the year, with January being the coldest month, while August is the warmest.
Halifax is a major city in terms of student life, with plenty of prominent Colleges and Universities:
● Dalhousie University
● On average, there are 301 days of measurable sunshine.
● Saint Mary’s University
● Mount Saint Vincent University
● NSCAD University
● University of King’s College
● Nova Scotia Community College
The urban core of Halifax is divided by Halifax Harbour and has two major bridges, the Angus L. MacDonald Bridge, and the A. Murray MacKay Bridge. Some of the older parts of Halifax suffer from traffic congestion, but some of the newer neighbourhoods have easy access to a newer network of expressways called the Nova Scotia 100-series highways (101, 102, 103, 107, 111, and 118).
Halifax is the sports capital of Canada. Here you can find teams from all the main North American leagues - NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS and CFL. Such teams as the Maple Leafs, Raptors, Blue Jays, Halifax FC and Argonauts are very successful and always fight for the highest places.
● Out of every 1,000 Halifax residents, 81 of them are College/University students.
● Halifax has more bars per capita, than any other place in all of Canada.
● Halifax is actually closer to Dublin, Ireland than it is to the Canadian city of Victoria, British Columbia.
● Before Hiroshima, the Halifax Explosion in 1917 was the largest man-made explosion when two ships collided on the morning of December 6, killing approximately 2,000 people.
● Halifax actually rents Point Pleasant Park from the British Government for an insanely cheap lease rate of 10 cents per year on a 999 year lease.
● There are a lot of one-way streets in Halifax, specifically down by the waterfront, so being alert and making sure you’re on the correct path is important.
● The Armdale traffic circle can be a confusing roundabout as it handles traffic from five different directions. It is best to yield to traffic in the circle, and not to pull out in front of people. Be mindful that many drivers are not familiar with this roundabout, so be cautious!
Are you seeking an auto loan in Halifax, but are limited by bad, or no credit? Regardless of your credit situation, Carloans411.ca can help you get a car loan even with a poor credit history.
1) Submit an application – Our simple application form only takes 1-2 minutes to complete
2) Get Approved – After your application is submitted, we work to connect you with a dealership close to Halifax, so you can pick up your car at the most convenient location.
3) Drive away happy – It is our goal to get you on the road in your new vehicle in less than 48 hours.
The entire process takes two minutes to complete and is 100% free. There is NO obligation to purchase after you have filled out the application. We have simplified everything because we understand your time is valuable and want the quickest results possible.
Are you struggling to get approved for a vehicle because of previous events which have affected your credit? If that is the case, you are not alone. Approximately 15% of all Canadians have a “bad” credit rating. The reasons may vary, but at the end of the day, if you’re stuck in this situation, you have limited options when it comes to getting approved for any type of loan, including car loans.
So, how do you repair your credit? There are many ways to do this, but one of the BEST ways is by limiting your debt, and making sure you make all your payments on time. We understand that mistakes happen in life, and everybody deserves second chances. This is why Carloans411 will approve bad credit car loans when nobody else will. We have faith in your decision to get a new vehicle and successfully improve your credit. Whether you need your vehicle for traveling to work, or helping out with the family, we know how important having a vehicle can be.
Similar to having bad credit, having NO credit can be just as tricky when trying to get approved for a car loan. Most financial institutions like to see a positive history of paying back debts before offering a loan. However, how are you supposed to get approved for a loan if you’re fresh out of school and recently started a new job? There are many scenarios where having no credit is simply due to the fact that you haven’t much experience in life, and the work industry. Lots of people are searching for no credit check car loans, but the reality is, nobody will lend to you without checking your history.
Carloans411.ca realizes not everything is black and white, and that you might be an amazing and loyal customer, even with no credit history at all. This is why we will get you on the road driving a new vehicle, regardless of your credit situation.